A truly global coach, Lucile Hernandez is a nutrition and mindfulness expert. When working with her, you can expect the following:
- A complete approach: No aspects of your life are ignored by her coaching style. You will design a lifestyle that truly works for your unique self.
- Clarity on your goals: because it’s easier to be motivated when you understand your goals and your “why”.
- A concrete road map for long-term changes: Lucile’s coaching is action-oriented and you will learn techniques to set you up for a lifetime of success.
- Accountability and support: Sometimes, life gets in the way! Lucile will keep you accountable and make your goals work for you.
Expect to be challenged in a safe and positive way. Be ready to feel energized to make real changes in your life.
Lucile has concrete experience working with entrepreneurs, social media personalities, and high-performing individuals.
She has experience working on the following topics:
- Dietary changes: losing weight, going gluten-free or adapting your diet to specific requirements, adequate nutrition for a sports event.
- Stress and anxiety management: career pressure, high-performers and public personalities
- Life changes: moving countries, travels, starting a business
- Hormonal health: women’s hormones, managing your energy levels, sleep issues
- Mindfulness: mindfulness meditation, bringing mindfulness into your daily life, journaling
About Your Coach
Lucile is a Certified Holistic Health Coach with the Institute for Integrative Nutrition as well as a Registered Yoga Teacher. She holds a Master in Management from ESCP-Europe (France, UK).
She has also completed the following specialized training:
- Hormonal Wellness specialization certification
- Mindfulness Meditation studies in Thailand
- 100-hour Advanced Yoga Mentorship in New York
- Reiki level 2 in France
Lucile is a French national who has lived in New York, London and Paris.